What is a “Capsule Wardrobe?”
A capsule wardrobe is a very small collection of useful clothing that you love, that changes with each season.
Here is how you create a Capsule Wardrobe:
Limit your wardrobe: About 30-40 items is a good rule of thumb for your capsule wardrobe. Clothes, shoes and outerwear count. Pajamas, accessories, fitness apparel and special-occasion outfits do not.
- Shop for the season:The total list should last you around three months (the length of an average season) until you’ll want or need to refresh.
- Keep it simple:The goal is to minimize.
- Focus on personal style and values over trends, and shop intentionally.
There is a woman named Caroline from Abilene, Texas who writes a blog called “Un-fancy,” where she blogs about her desire to find her own style and to shop intentionally for clothes that she really wants to wear.
Caroline’s epiphany was born out of a closet that didn’t make any sense, that was filled with cheap clothing bought to assuage negative feelings that did not reflect her style or her personal values.
I love, love, love this idea and suggest that Caroline add a Colorado Hemp Clothing hemp blend top to her wardrobe because:
- Hemp needs less frequent washing than other fabrics that develop unappealing odors after one wearing.
- Hemp and certified organic cotton are sustainable, natural fibers that last a lot longer than other manufactured fabrics.
- Our tops are pure, simple and natural, and look great dressed up with a jacket or a stylish piece of jewelry.
- Colorado Hemp Clothing is good for work, play, and workouts.
- Colorado Hemp Clothing is Made in the USA.
- Hemp just feels good on your body.
Simplify your life, starting with the clothes that you wear.
Design yourself a Capsule Wardrobe and don’t forget to include a basic hemp blend piece from Colorado Hemp Clothing.
Colorado Hemp Clothing is good for you and good for Planet Earth!
Integrate the sustainability of hemp into your Capsule Wardrobe!